Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Reason #132 "Damnit Asshole"

Emily was excited to see her preschool classroom, and meet her teacher. She had just turned 3, and would get upset when Big Brother left for school. Now it was her turn! She could barely contain herself. She ran around the room, touching everything. However, since this was just a meet-and-greet, she was only able to have a few minutes to play while I got all the necessary information.

Everything went smoothly, and she was able to start the very next week. I called Emily to come over since it was time to leave. "No, I don't wanna go!" She huffed. "You'll come back next week. We have lots of other things to do today," I tried to reason with her, attempting to show the teacher how well she listens. "Aww, damnit asshole!" Emily slumped over to me and grabbed her coat from my arms. I gulped. I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. "Kids.." I nervously chucked, and darted out the room with Emily behind me. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Yahoo Phone Contact

    ReplyDelete